SUTRAS - From the Sanskrit Translation By Swami
1. The nature of love is inexpressible.
2. As the dumb man cannot express what he tastes, but his
actions betray his feelings, so man cannot express this love
words, but his actions betray it.
3. In some "vessels" it is expressed.
4. Beyond all qualities, all desires, ever increasing,
unbroken, finest perception is love.
5. When a man gets this love he sees love everywhere, he
hears love everywhere, he talks love everywhere, he
6. According to the qualities or conditions, this love
manifests itself differently:
7. The qualities are:—"Tamas" (dullness, heaviness),
"rajas" (restlessness, activity), "sattva"
(serenity, purity); and the conditions are:—"Arta"
(sickness), "artati" (wanting something), "jynasa"
(searching truth), "gnani" (knower).
8. Of these the latter are higher than the preceding
9. Bhakti is the easiest way of worship.
10. It is its own proof and does not require any
11. Its nature is peace and perfect bliss.
12. Bhakti never seeks to injure any one or anything, not
even the popular modes of worship.
13. Conversation about lust, or doubt of God, or about one's
enemies must not be listened to.
14. Egotism, pride, etc., must be given up.
15. If those passions cannot be controlled, place them upon
God, and place all your actions on Him.
16. Merging the trinity of Love, Lover and Beloved, worship
God as His eternal servant, His eternal bride,—thus love is
to be made unto God.
1. That love is highest which is concentrated upon
2. When such speak of God, their voices stick in their
throats, they cry and weep, and it is they who give holy
places their holiness; they make good works, good books
better, be cause they are permeated with God.
3. When a man loves God so much, his fore-fathers rejoice,
the gods dance, and the earth gets a Master!
4. To such lovers there is no difference of caste, gender,
knowledge, form, birth or wealth.
5. Because they are all God's.
6. Arguments are to be avoided;
7. Because there is no end to them and they lead to no
8. Read books treating of this love and do deeds which
9. Giving up all desires of pleasure and pain, gain and
loss, worship God day and night. Not a moment is to be spent
10. "Ahimsa" (not killing), truthfulness, purity, mercy and
godliness are always to be kept.
11. Giving up all other thoughts, the whole mind day and
night worships God. Thus being worshipped day and night, He
reveals Himself and makes His worshippers feel Him.
12. In past, present and future, Love is greatest
Hare Krishna Mantra
" The Song Celestial" - Bhagavad Gita
and Inner Knowledge
Mind Body Spirit Soul
Health and Welfare News
Nutrition advice, dieting, weight loss and
healthcare, healthy eating
Avoiding Obesity and being overweight
Ayurvedic Medicines Sold via the Internet
Lowering Blood Pressure, Heart Disease,
Joyful music for a healthy heart ...
Fructose, Weight Gain Weight Loss, Obesity
Losing Weight After Diabetes
Don't smoke, live longer, Obesity, Dark
Chocolate and Cocoa
Elderly women, preventing falls and injury
therapies and outreach programs are offered in conjunction
with our fellow professionals. Where beneficial to
you, we may suggest a “combo” program, combining all or some
of the therapies below:
For more details or to book an appointment for Hypnosis,
Reiki, NLP, CONTACT
KK © All rights reserved 2006/2008
CAM Practitioner, Certified Trainer and Teacher, Writer